Through Edward Lord Limited, Edward is available to provide consultancy support in the fields of:
- change management;
- strategic communications and stakeholder relations;
- corporate governance and strategic planning;
- fundraising, particularly strategic reviews, campaign planning, major gift and trust/foundation approaches; and
- equality and social inclusion.
as well as interim leadership in chief executive, communications and fundraising roles.
Clients have included:
- C F Appointments Limited (marketing and relationship management)
- The European Azerbaijan Society (member of the Advisory Board and undertaking an options appraisal for the future of the organisation)
- Malvern College (strategic review of fundraising and alumni relations)
- Norris for London (fundraising and policy development for Steve Norris’s 2004 London mayoral campaign)
- Paul Rowen, MP for Rochdale 2005-10 (fundraising, communications and management support)
- Theatrical Management Association (corporate governance training for trustees and senior managers)
As interim director of external relations at Coram, Edward undertook a comprehensive fundraising review and produced the charity’s new income generation plan as part of an overall strategic review. As general manager of Imperial College Union, Edward led a full-scale review of the staffing structure, a 4-year strategic planning exercise and the development of a masterplan for the Union’s grade 2 listed building.
Edward most recently worked part-time with breast cancer charity, the Haven, as their Director of Fundraising & Development.