Through Edward Lord Limited, Edward is available to provide consultancy support in the fields of:
- stakeholder engagement and communications;
- governance and risk, strategy, and change;
- philanthropy and CSR, including advice to both fundraisers and donors; and
- diversity and social inclusion.
as well as interim leadership in chief executive, communications and fundraising roles.
Clients have included:
- Middlesex County Cricket Club Limited (supporting the implementation of the Club’s 2018 governance review, including the incorporation of recreational cricket into its work, and drafting the Club’s revised Rules, along with documentation of the Extraordinary General Meeting called to approve them)
- Philip Morris Limited (advising on stakeholder engagement in their move away from cigarette manufacture and towards a Smoke-Free Future)
- C F Appointments Limited (marketing and relationship management)
- The European Azerbaijan Society (member of the Advisory Board and undertaking an options appraisal for the future of the organisation)
- Malvern College (strategic review of fundraising and alumni relations)
- Norris for London (fundraising and policy development for Steve Norris’s 2004 London mayoral campaign)
- Paul Rowen, MP for Rochdale 2005-10 (fundraising, communications, and management support)
- Theatrical Management Association (corporate governance training for trustees and senior managers)
Interim and part-time roles have included:
- Chief Executive of Crusaid, the national fundraising charity for HIV & AIDS
- Chief Executive of Imperial College Union – led a full-scale review of the staffing structure, a 4-year strategic planning exercise, and the development of a masterplan for the Union’s grade 2 listed building.
- Director of External Relations at Coram, London’s oldest children’s charity – undertook a comprehensive fundraising review and produced the charity’s new income generation plan as part of an overall strategic review.
- Director of Fundraising & Development at Breast Cancer Haven.