Through Edward Lord Limited, Edward is available to provide consultancy support in the fields of:
- stakeholder engagement and communications;
- governance and risk, strategy, and change;
- philanthropy and CSR, including advice to both fundraisers and donors; and
- diversity and social inclusion.
as well as interim leadership in chief executive, communications and fundraising roles.
Clients have included:
- Philip Morris Limited (advising on stakeholder engagement in their move away from cigarette manufacture and towards a Smoke-Free Future)
- C F Appointments Limited (marketing and relationship management)
- The European Azerbaijan Society (member of the Advisory Board and undertaking an options appraisal for the future of the organisation)
- Malvern College (strategic review of fundraising and alumni relations)
- Norris for London (fundraising and policy development for Steve Norris’s 2004 London mayoral campaign)
- Paul Rowen, MP for Rochdale 2005-10 (fundraising, communications, and management support)
- Theatrical Management Association (corporate governance training for trustees and senior managers)
Interim and part-time roles have included:
- Chief Executive of Crusaid, the national fundraising charity for HIV & AIDS
- Chief Executive of Imperial College Union – led a full-scale review of the staffing structure, a 4-year strategic planning exercise, and the development of a masterplan for the Union’s grade 2 listed building.
- Director of External Relations at Coram, London’s oldest children’s charity – undertook a comprehensive fundraising review and produced the charity’s new income generation plan as part of an overall strategic review.
- Director of Fundraising & Development at Breast Cancer Haven.